Book online this 08 Nights -09 Days Temple with tigers tour package from Feast India Tours to explore major tourist attractions in Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, and Agra. You are going to have dual fun, as you will visit sights as well as explore the wildlife of India. We have designed this tour package keeping in mind the requirement of our customers all across the globe.
- Day:1- Arrival at Delhi
- Day:2- Delhi full day Sightseeing
- Day:3-Travel to Jaipur
- Day:4-Jaipur full day Sightseeing
- Day:5- Travel to Ranthambore and evening Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Day:6- Morning Safari and evening Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Day:7- Drive to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
- Day:8- Continue exploring Agra
- Day:9- Departure to Delhi
- Tour Ends
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city to visit President House, Parliament House and Raj Ghat.
Day-2: Delhi full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day-3: Delhi - Jaipur (268 km - 5 to 6 hours)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. On arrival at this place, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food and dance.
Day-4: Jaipur full day SightseeingTake breakfast at the hotel and leave to enjoy full day sightseeing in Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day:5- Travel to Ranthambore and evening Jungle safari at Ranthambore National Park
After breakfast at the hotel and drive to Ranthambore, where you can check-in the lodge for short relax. Later you will leave to enjoy an exhilarating jungle safari inside the Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary and have fun spotting wild animals and exotic birds. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.*Please note-- Usually, Ranthambore National Park remains close in Monsoon season (1st July to 30th September)
Day:6- Morning Safari and evening Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park
Early morning, you will leave to enjoy morning safari in Ranthambore National Park for tiger sighting and to spot other wildlife animals in this reserve. On completion of safari, return to resort for breakfast. Then after relaxing for some time and having lunch, you will leave to enjoy an exhilarating jungle safari inside the Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary and have fun spotting wild animals and exotic birds. Return to your resort for overnight stay.
Day:7- Drive to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Agra. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax and then you will do the sightseeing that includes Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – This fort is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)- a Mughal mausoleum built between 1622 and 1628
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening to enjoy the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
Day:8- Continue exploring Agra and drive to Delhi
If interested on this day, you can visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. After taking breakfast at the hotel, you will drive to Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar. On completion of the sightseeing, you will drive back to Agra. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day:9- Departure to Delhi
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive to Delhi and on reaching this place, you will be dropped at the Delhi international airport to board your flight to home or next destination.