Feast India Tours is offering this 14 Nights -15 Days Romantic Rajasthan tour package to visit major cities like Delhi, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Manvar, Udaipur, Jaipur and Agra. This tour package can also be customized based on your budget and requirement. Our travel experts have designed this package to give you a wonderful chance to have romantic holidays in Rajasthan. You can contact our customer support team through email or phone to book this tour package online.
- Day:1- Arrival at Delhi
- Day:2- Delhi full day Sightseeing
- Day:3-Travel to Alsisar and sightseeing in Alsisar
- Day:4- Travel to Gajner and sightseeing in Gajner
- Day:5- Travel to Manvar and sightseeing in Manvar
- Day:6- Travel to Jaisalmer and sightseeing in Jaisalmer
- Day:7- Jaisalmer full day sightseeing
- Day:8- Drive to Jodhpur and sightseeing in Jodhpur
- Day:9- Drive to Udaipur via Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh
- Day:10- Udaipur full day sightseeing
- Day:11- Travel to Jaipur via Chittorgarh
- Day:12- Jaipur full day sightseeing
- Day:13- Travel to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
- Day:14- Drive to Delhi and relax at hotel
- Day:15- Half day sightseeing in Delhi and drop at Delhi airport
- Tour Ends
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city to visit President House, Parliament House and Raj Ghat.
Day-2: Delhi full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day:3-Travel to Alsisar and sightseeing in Alsisar
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Alsisar. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing wherein you will visit various havelis, and temples. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day:4- Travel to Gajner and sightseeing in Gajner
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Gajner. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing wherein you will visit Gajner palace, which is one of the important hallmark of Rajasthani culture. You can also enjoy jeep and horse safari in this place. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day:5- Travel to Manvar and sightseeing in Manvar
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Manvar. On arrival, check-in the tent for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing wherein you will do camel safari and enjoy the traditional folk songs along with music. Overnight in the tent.
Day:6- Travel to Jaisalmer and relax at hotel
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Jaisalmer. On arrival at this place, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later in the evening, you can visit the colorful bazaars of this beautiful city, which is famous for traditional jewelry, outfits and many other things. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:7- Jaisalmer full day sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for full day sightseeing wherein you will visit Jaisalmer fort, Patwon ki haveli and bada bagh. After this, you will drive towards Sam sand dunes to enjoy camel safari, traditional folk dance. After doing this, you will drive back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day:8- Drive to Jodhpur and sightseeing in Jodhpur
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jodhpur. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will visit the famous Meharangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:9- Drive to Udaipur via Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Udaipur. En Route you will Ranakpur wherein you will visit the Ranakpur Jain temples and then visit Kumbhalgarh Fort. On completion of the sightseeing, drive towards Udaipur and on arrival, check in to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day:10- Udaipur full day sightseeing
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city wherein you visit Jagdish temple , City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake and many others. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Lord Vishnu. This is the largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur which is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Then visit City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fateh Sagar Lake- one of the artificial lake in Udaipur wherein you can enjoy boating.
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace at the time of sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day:11- Travel to Jaipur via Chittorgarh
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Jaipur. En Route you will visit Chittorgarh fort, a massive fort that has seven gates and regarded as the symbol of the Rajput sacrifice and bravery. This Fort has many palaces like Padmini Palace, Rana Kumbha Palace and many others. On completion of the sightseeing, drive again towards Jaipur and on arrival, check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:12- Jaipur full day sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city like Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Visit Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Also visit Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- Then visit City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day:13- Travel to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Agra. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax and then you will do the sightseeing that includes Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – This fort is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)- a Mughal mausoleum built between 1622 and 1628
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening to enjoy the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
Day:14- Drive to Delhi and relax at hotel
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Delhi. On arrival, check-in the hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day:15- Half day sightseeing in Delhi and drop at Delhi airport
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will embark upon half day sightseeing in Delhi wherein you will visit Humayun's Tomb, Akshardham temple and Lotus Temple. On completion of the sightseeing, you will be dropped at the Delhi international airport to board your flight to home or next destination.
- Humayun's Tomb- magnificent garden tomb and was built in 1570 by his widow Hamida Banu Begam, after the death of Humayun.
- Akshardham temple- The amazing architecture of the white marble and pink stone shrine, the complex comprises of sculptures and sprawling garden.
- Lotus temple- Also known as Bahai Temple is very popular for its lotus flower shape. *Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in this Romantic Rajasthan tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.