Feast India Tour is here to offer this 16 Nights -17 Days Inside India tour package to visit major places of interest in Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi. You will visit many holiest places in India by booking this tour package online through us. In case, you desire any customization, then we can do that based on your budget and preference.
- Day:1- Arrival at Delhi
- Day:2- Delhi full day Sightseeing
- Day:3-Travel to Mandawa and sightseeing in Mandawa
- Day:4- Travel to Bikaner and sightseeing in Bikaner
- Day:5- Travel to Jaisalmer and sightseeing in Jaisalmer
- Day:6- Jaisalmer full day sightseeing
- Day:7- Drive to Jodhpur and sightseeing in Jodhpur
- Day:8- Drive to Udaipur via Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh
- Day:9- Udaipur full day sightseeing
- Day:10- Travel to Jaipur via Chittorgarh
- Day:11- Jaipur full day sightseeing
- Day:12- Travel to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
- Day:13- Train to Khajuraho and relax at hotel
- Day:14- Khajuraho full day sightseeing
- Day:15- Khajuraho - Varanasi ( by flight )
- Day: 16- Full day sightseeing in Varanasi
- Day:17- Delhi departure ( by flight )
- Tour Ends
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city to visit President House, Parliament House and Raj Ghat.
Day-2: Delhi full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day:3-Travel to Mandawa and sightseeing in Mandawa
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will depart for Mandawa. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will leave for sightseeing in Mandawa wherein you will visit Mandawa fort and enjoy the majestic interiors of this architecture. You can also visit Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day:4- Travel to Bikaner and sightseeing in Bikaner
After taking breakfast at the hotel, you will depart for Bikaner. On arrival at Bikaner, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will visit the famous Junagarh fort, Lalgarh palace and Laxmi Niwas palace. Return to the hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day:5- Travel to Jaisalmer and relax at hotel
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Jaisalmer. On arrival at this place, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later in the evening, you can visit the colorful bazaars of this beautiful city, which is famous for traditional jewelry, outfits and many other things. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:6- Jaisalmer full day sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for full day sightseeing wherein you will visit Jaisalmer fort, Patwon ki haveli and bada bagh. After this, you will drive towards Sam sand dunes to enjoy camel safari, traditional folk dance. After doing this, you will drive back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day:7- Drive to Jodhpur and sightseeing in Jodhpur
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jodhpur. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will visit the famous Meharangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:8- Drive to Udaipur via Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Udaipur. En Route you will Ranakpur wherein you will visit the Ranakpur Jain temples and then visit Kumbhalgarh Fort. On completion of the sightseeing, drive towards Udaipur and on arrival, check in to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day:9- Udaipur full day sightseeing
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city wherein you visit Jagdish temple , City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake and many others. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Lord Vishnu. This is the largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur which is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Then visit City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fateh Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace at the time of sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day:10- Travel to Jaipur via Chittorgarh
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Jaipur. En Route you will visit Chittorgarh fort, a massive fort that has seven gates and regarded as the symbol of the Rajput sacrifice and bravery. This Fort has many palaces like Padmini Palace, Rana Kumbha Palace and many others. On completion of the sightseeing, drive again towards Jaipur and on arrival, check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:11- Jaipur full day sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city like Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Visit Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Also visit Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- Then visit City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day:12- Travel to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Agra. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax and then you will do the sightseeing that includes Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – This fort is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)- a Mughal mausoleum built between 1622 and 1628
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening to enjoy the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
Day:13- Train to Khajuraho and relax at hotel
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will be dropped at Agra railway station to board your train to Khajuraho. On arrival at Khajuraho railway station, you will be transferred to the car as you will leave towards your hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day:14- Khajuraho full day sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for sightseeing in Khajuraho wherein you will visit the Eastern and Western temples, which were built between 950 and 1050 A.D. In total of 85 temples, only 22 are still existing and are regarded as world's arty wonders. You will see various erotic and artistic sculptures in these temple. Return to your hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 15- Khajuraho - Varanasi ( By flight )
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will leave for Khajuraho airport to board your flight to Varanasi. After reaching this place, you will drive towards your hotel and check-in for short relax. Later you will go for half-day excursion to Sarnath, which is located 10 kms away from Varanasi. It is a Buddhist pilgrimage center, where lord Buddha had given his first sermon after achieving enlightenment. Return to the hotel for peaceful overnight stay.
Day:16- Continue exploring Varanasi
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will go for boat ride in the holy river Ganges. You can also walk through the narrow alleys in this holy city. Later, you will visit one of the most sacred temples, which is known as Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Later in the evening you can go to the banks of Ganges river, where Aarti (prayer) is performed. Return to your hotel for peaceful overnight stay.
Day: 17- Varanasi - Delhi ( By Flight )
Have breakfast at the hotel then will leave for Varanasi airport to board your flight for Delhi and after reaching Delhi airport, you will board your flight to next destination/home.*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Inside India tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.