Feast India Tours has designed this 15 Nights - 16 Days India Panorama tour package to explore major cities like Mumbai, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and Delhi. This tour package covers all the places which will allow you to explore India in the best possible manner. We also give you the option to customize the tour based on your preference and budget. You can book this tour package by contacting our customer service team via phone call or email.
- Day:1- Arrival at Mumbai and relax at hotel
- Day:2- Mumbai full day sightseeing
- Day: 3- Mumbai - Udaipur (by flight) and boat ride in evening
- Day: 4- Udaipur full day Sightseeing
- Day: 5- Udaipur - Kumbhalgarh - Ranakpur - Jodhpur
- Day: 6- Jodhpur full day sightseeing
- Day: 7- Jodhpur - Jaipur (by car)
- Day: 8- Jaipur full day sightseeing
- Day:9- Jaipur- Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
- Day: 10- Agra sightseeing
- Day :11- Agra - Orchha and sightseeing in Orchha
- Day:12- Orchha - Khajuraho and sightseeing in Khajuraho
- Day: 13- Khajuraho - Varanasi (by flight) and sightseeing in Varanasi
- Day: 14- Varanasi full day sightseeing
- Day:15- Varanasi - Delhi (by flight) and half day sightseeing in Delhi
- Day: 16- Departure to Delhi airport
- Tour Ends
Day:1- Arrival at Mumbai and relax at hotel
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the car as you will drive towards your hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Day:2- Mumbai full day sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will leave for full-day sightseeing wherein you will visit Bandra fort, Prince of Wales museum, Gateway of India and Elephanta caves. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Bandra fort- Also known as Castella de Aguada, this fort has marvelous scenery during sunrise and sunset
- Prince of Wales museum- Built in the year 1904, this mid-Victorian Gothic style building comprises of famous sculpture, art, paintings and other antics
- Gateway of India- Built in 1911 to honor the visit of Queen Mary and King George V and was designed by George Wikket
- Elephanta caves- Located 10 Kms, away from the Gateway of India. These caves comprise of temples that are carved from the rock that dates back to 7th century
Day: 3- Mumbai - Udaipur (by flight) and boat ride in evening
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will leave for Mumbai airport, as you will board your flight to Udaipur. Upon arrival at this place, our representative will greet and transfer you to car as you will drive towards your hotel. Later in the evening, you will go for boating in Lake Pichola and enjoy the sunset. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 4- Udaipur full day Sightseeing
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city wherein you visit Jagdish temple , City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake and many others. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Lord Vishnu. This is the largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur which is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Then visit City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fateh Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace at the time of sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day: 5- Udaipur - Kumbhalgarh- Ranakpur - Jodhpur
After having breakfast at the hotel, leave for Jodhpur. En Route you will visit Kumbhalgarh Fort and Ranakpur Jain temple. On completion of the sightseeing, drive towards Jodhpur and on arrival, check in to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 6- Jodhpur full day sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave sightseeing in Jodhpur wherein you visit the famous Meharangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day: 7- Jodhpur - Jaipur (by car)
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive towards Jaipur. On reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 8- Jaipur full day sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city like Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay..
- Visit Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Also visit Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- Then visit City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day:9- Jaipur- Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
After having breakfast at the hotel, then you will drive towards Agra. En Route, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri which is the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar and comprises of many palaces and mosques. On completion of the sightseeing, you will drive towards Agra and check-in the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 10- Agra sightseeing
Visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Agra and you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb (Baby Taj). Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) during sunrise.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Evening is free for independent activities, you can utilize this time for shopping the famous Agra marble handicrafts as well as rugs and carpets that are available in abundance.
Day :11- Agra - Orchha and sightseeing in Orchha
After having breakfast at the hotel, leave for orchha. On arrival at this place, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. It is situated on banks of river Betwa. Prime attraction over here is Jahangir Mahal which bears architectural Islamic touch on it. Other places to visit are chaturbhuj Temple, Raj Parveen Mahal and Laxminarayan Temple. Return to your hotel for comforting overnight stay.
Day:12- Orchha - Khajuraho and sightseeing in Khajuraho
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Khajuraho. On arrival at this place, our representative will transfer you to the hotel and later you will leave for Khajuraho sightseeing to explore the Western and Eastern temples of Khajuraho. The legendary temples of khajuraho are an incomparable experience constructed between 950 and 1050 A.D. During the reign of Chandela Empire, these temples were acknowledged as one of the world's artistic wonders. Originally there were 85 temples, of which only 22 still exist. These temples are of huge interest, as they have some of the most erotic tales sculptured on walls. After sightseeing, return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day: 13- Khajuraho - Varanasi (by flight) and sightseeing in Varanasi
After having breakfast at the hotel, our representative will transfer you to the Khajuraho airport to board the flight to Varanasi. This place is considered as the holiest place in India and attracts large number of tourists from different parts of the world. On arrival at Varanasi, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Later in the afternoon, you will leave for excursion tour to Sarnath which is ten kilometers away from Varanasi. Sarnath is a Buddhist pilgrimage center and at this place Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon after attaining enlightenment. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day: 14- Varanasi full day sightseeing
Early morning leave for a boat excursion on River Ganges to see the bathing Ghats and cremation site. After having breakfast at the hotel, you can walk through narrow alleys of the ancient city of Varanasi. Visit the most sacred living temple – The Vishwanath Temple. In the evening, you can will go for Aarti on the bank of river Ganges. Return to your hotel for comforting overnight stay .
Day:15- Varanasi - Delhi (by flight) and half day sightseeing in Delhi
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Varanasi airport to board your flight to Delhi. On reaching this place, you will be transferred to the car as you will drive towards your hotel. Later you will go for half day sightseeing in Delhi wherein you will visit Red Fort, Qutab Minar and Jama Masjid. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Red Fort- built by Shah Jahan in the 16th century that is considered to be the zenith of Mughal creativity.
- Qutab Minar- 2nd tallest Minar in India, which is made of red sandstone and marble. It has 379 steps and is 237.8 feet tall.
- Jama Masjid- India's oldest and largest mosque. The courtyard of this mosque can hold up to twenty-five thousand worshippers.
- Akshardham Temple- One of the most important religious sites in Delhi, which has claimed to fame for its piety and spirituality. *Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day: 16- Departure to Delhi airport
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive towards Delhi airport to board your international flight to home/other destination.