Book online this impeccably designed 09 Nights -10 Days India Imagination tour package from Feast India Tours to visit Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh. You will see tourist attractions like Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Amber Fort and many more. We have given special importance to minute details will designing this tour package for all customers all across the globe. You can book this holiday package by contacting our customer support team through phone call or email.
- Day:1- Arrival at Delhi
- Day:2- Delhi full day Sightseeing
- Day:3-Travel to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
- Day:4-Travel to Jaipur
- Day:5-Jaipur full day Sightseeing
- Day:6- Travel to Jodhpur and sightseeing in Jodhpur
- Day:7- Drive to Udaipur via Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh
- Day:8- Udaipur full day sightseeing
- Day:9- Delhi departure ( by flight )
- Day:10- Half day sightseeing in Delhi and drop at Delhi airport
- Tour Ends
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city to visit President House, Parliament House and Raj Ghat.
Day-2: Delhi full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day-3: Delhi - Agra (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Agra in Uttar Pradesh. On arrival in Agra, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After that, you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – This fort is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)- a Mughal mausoleum built between 1622 and 1628
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening to enjoy the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
Day-4: Agra - Jaipur ( 235 Km - 4 to 5 hours )
If interested on this day, you can visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. After taking breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. En route, visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food and dance.
Day-5: Jaipur full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and leave to enjoy full day sightseeing in Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day:6- Drive to Jodhpur and sightseeing in Jodhpur
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jodhpur. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will visit the famous Meharangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:7- Drive to Udaipur via Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Udaipur. En Route you will Ranakpur wherein you will visit the Ranakpur Jain temples and then visit Kumbhalgarh Fort. On completion of the sightseeing, drive towards Udaipur and on arrival, check in to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day:8- Udaipur full day sightseeing
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city wherein you visit Jagdish temple , City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake and many others. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day:9- Delhi departure ( by flight )
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will be transferred to the car as you will leave for Udaipur airport to board your flight to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be transferred to car as you will leave for your hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day:10- Half day sightseeing in Delhi and drop at Delhi airport
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will embark upon half day sightseeing in Delhi wherein you will visit Humayun's Tomb, Akshardham temple and Lotus Temple. On completion of the sightseeing, you will be dropped at the Delhi international airport to board your flight to home or next destination.
- Humayun's Tomb- magnificent garden tomb and was built in 1570 by his widow Hamida Banu Begam, after the death of Humayun.
- Akshardham temple- The amazing architecture of the white marble and pink stone shrine, the complex comprises of sculptures and sprawling garden.
- Lotus temple- Also known as Bahai Temple is very popular for its lotus flower shape. *Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in this India Imagination tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.