Book online this 11 Nights - 12 Days Amazing India tour package from Feast India Tours to explore major cities like Delhi, Udaipur, Jawai, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra. This tour package offers you a golden chance to see some of the amazing tourist attractions in India. It is also possible to customize this tour package based on your requirement and budget.
- Day:1- Arrival at Delhi and relax at hotel
- Day:2- Delhi full day sightseeing
- Day: 3- Delhi - Udaipur (by flight) and boat ride in evening
- Day: 4- Udaipur full day Sightseeing
- Day: 5- Udaipur - Jawai (by car) and relax at hotel
- Day: 6- Jawai full day sightseeing
- Day: 7- Jawai- Jodhpur and half day sightseeing in Jodhpur
- Day: 8- Jodhpur - Pushkar and sightseeing in Pushkar
- Day: 9- Pushkar - Jaipur and relax at hotel
- Day: 10- Jaipur full day sightseeing
- Day :11- Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
- Day: 12- Agra sightseeing and departure to Delhi airport
- Tour Ends
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city to visit President House, Parliament House and Raj Ghat.
Day-2: Delhi full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day: 3- Delhi - Udaipur (by flight) and boat ride in evening
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will leave for Delhi airport, as you will board your flight to Udaipur. Upon arrival at this place, our representative will greet and transfer you to car as you will drive towards your hotel. Later in the evening, you will go for boating in Lake Pichola and enjoy the sunset. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 4- Udaipur full day Sightseeing
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city wherein you visit Jagdish temple , City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake and many others. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Lord Vishnu. This is the largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur which is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Then visit City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fateh Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace at the time of sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day: 5- Udaipur - Jawai (by car) and relax at hotel
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive towards Jawai. Upon reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for relax. Rest of the day is free for independent activities. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day: 6- Jawai full day sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for sightseeing in Jawai
Day: 7- Jawai- Jodhpur and half day sightseeing in Jodhpur
After having breakfast at the hotel, leave for Jodhpur. On arrival, check in to the hotel for short relax. Then you will leave sightseeing in Jodhpur wherein you visit the famous Meharangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day: 8- Jodhpur - Pushkar and sightseeing in Pushkar
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Pushkar. On reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing in this place, wherein you will visit Brahma temple and Pushkar lake. You will also visit various Ghats in and around Pushkar lake. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day:9- Pushkar - Jaipur and relax at hotel
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive towards Jaipur. On reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 10- Jaipur full day sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city like Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Visit Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Also visit Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- Then visit City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day :11- Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
After having breakfast at the hotel, then you will drive towards Agra. En Route, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri which is the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar and comprises of many palaces and mosques. On completion of the sightseeing, you will drive towards Agra and check-in the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 12- Agra sightseeing and departure to Delhi airport
Visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Agra and you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb (Baby Taj). On completion of the sightseeing, you will drive towards Delhi and after reaching this place, you will be dropped at Delhi airport to board your flight to home or next destination.
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) during sunrise.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)