Book online this 05 Nights - 06 Days India Engage tour package from Feast India Tours to explore cities like Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. This tour package can be easily customized based on the budget and preference. In this tour package, you will visit tourist attractions like Taj Mahal, City Palace, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and many others. You can book this tour package by contacting our customer support team through phone call or email.
- Day:1- Arrival at Delhi and relax at hotel
- Day:2- Delhi full day sightseeing
- Day:3-Delhi - Jaipur (by Car)
- Day:4-Jaipur full day sightseeing
- Day:5- Drive to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
- Day:6- Delhi departure
- Tour Ends
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city to visit President House, Parliament House and Raj Ghat.
Day-2: Delhi full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day-3: Delhi - Jaipur (268 km - 5 to 6 hours)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. On arrival at this place, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food and dance.
Day-4: Jaipur full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and leave to enjoy full day sightseeing in Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day:5- Drive to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Agra. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax and then you will do the sightseeing that includes Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – This fort is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)- a Mughal mausoleum built between 1622 and 1628
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening to enjoy the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
Day:6- Delhi departure
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Delhi. On reaching this place, you will be dropped at Delhi airport to board your international flight to home/other destination.