Book online this 08 Nights -09 Days Temple with tigers tour package from Feast India Tours to explore major tourist attractions in Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, and Agra. You are going to have dual fun, as you will visit sights as well as explore the wildlife of India. We have designed this tour package keeping in mind the requirement of our customers all across the globe.
- Day:1- Arrival at Delhi
- Day:2- Delhi full day Sightseeing
- Day:3-Travel to Agra and sightseeing in Agra
- Day:4-Travel to Jaipur
- Day:5-Jaipur full day Sightseeing
- Day:6- Jaipur - Goa (by flight) and relax at hotel
- Day:7- North Goa full day sightseeing
- Day:8- South Goa full day sightseeing
- Day:9- Continue exploring Goa
- Day:10- Goa - Delhi ( by flight )
- Tour Ends
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city to visit President House, Parliament House and Raj Ghat.
Day-2: Delhi full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day-3: Delhi - Agra (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Agra in Uttar Pradesh. On arrival in Agra, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After that, you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – This fort is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)- a Mughal mausoleum built between 1622 and 1628
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening to enjoy the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
*Please note- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Day-4: Agra - Jaipur ( 235 Km - 4 to 5 hours )
If interested on this day, you can visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. After taking breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. En route, visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food and dance.
Day-5: Jaipur full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and leave to enjoy full day sightseeing in Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day:6- Jaipur - Goa (by flight) and relax at hotel
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jaipur airport to board your flight to Goa. On reaching this place, you will drive towards your hotel and check-in for comfortable overnight stay.
Day:7- North Goa full day sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel, our company representative will again transfer you to the car as you go for sightseeing in North Goa. In this tour you are going to visit Basilica of Bom Jesus- listed as UNESCO world heritage site and holds mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier. You will also visit Chopara Beach and Goa state museum Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:8- South Goa full day sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will go for sightseeing in South Goa. This particular area is famous for beautiful beaches and offers you golden chance to enjoy various adventure activities. You are going to visit Baga beach, Calangute beach and Palolem beach. Enjoy different kinds of water sports on these beaches like scuba diving, Para sailing, water skiing and many more. Later you will visit Fort Aquada, which is constructed on Mandovi river and has become one of the best tourist attractions in Goa. At the same time, you get wonderful chance to visit local markets at Mapusa and Anjuna beach to buy traditional jewelry, souvenirs and other handicrafts. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:9- Continue exploring Goa
After having breakfast at the hotel, you can relax at the hotel or go for walk around the beach near your hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day:10- Goa - Delhi ( by flight )
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Goa airport to board your flight to Delhi. On reaching Delhi airport, catch your international flight to home or next destination.