Golden Triangle with Bandhavgarh National Park includes sightseeing in Delhi, Bandhavgarh National Park, Agra and Jaipur, .This package is designed in the itinerary of 8 Nights & 9 Days. Have a look at the Suggested itinerary of this Wildlife Tour Packages.
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Leave for Delhi Tour
- Day 03: Delhi - Jabalpur - Bandhavgarh National Park
- Day 04: Bandhavgarh National Park
- Day 05: Overnight train to Agra
- Day 06: Sightseeing in Agra
- Day 07: Leave for Jaipur
- Day 08: Visit Jaipur
- Day 09: Delhi – Departure
- Tour Ends
Golden Triangle with Bandhavgarh National Park
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
*In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city for driving past the Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House and Raj Ghat. On the next day, you can visit monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and many more.
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament House, the President's House, Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. A rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
- Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
- Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple
*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day 03: Delhi- Jabalpur- Bandhavgarh National Park (By flight)
After early morning breakfast, our representative will transfer you to the airport to catch the flight for Bandhavgarh National Park Park and later drive for it. On arrival, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Bandhavgarh National Park
After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for Bandhavgarh National Park. The park is famous for having large number of tigers. You will see many other species of animals and birds in the park. Return back to hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 05: Bandhavgarh National Park- Agra ( Overnight train)
After leisurely breakfast at the hotel, proceed for visiting Bandhavgarh Fort. The fort is 2000 years old. Visit the Bandhavgarh forest to see flora and fauna. Return to your hotel and you will be transferred to the railway station for overnight train to Agra.
Day 06: Agra
On arrival at Agra, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After having your breakfast, you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening and see the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
- Evening is free for independent activities, you can utilize this time for shopping the famous Agra marble handicrafts as well as rugs and carpets that are available in abundance.
*Please note- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Day-7: Agra - Jaipur ( 235 Km - 4 to 5 hours )
If interested on this day, you can visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. After taking breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. En route, visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food.
Day 8: Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day 9: Jaipur – Delhi (273 Km, 4 to 5 hrs Drive)
Take breakfast and start your drive to New Delhi to catch your flight for next Destination/Home.
*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle with Bandhavgarh National Park Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.