Royal Rajasthan with Delhi & Ahmedabad includes sightseeing in Delhi, Shekhawati, Khimsar, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Dungarpur and Ahmedabad. This package is designed in the itinerary of 13 Nights & 14 Days. Have a look at the Suggested itinerary of this Rajasthan Tour Packages.
- Day 01: Arriveal at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Tour
- Day 03: Leave for Shekhawati
- Day 04: Shekhawati Sightseeing
- Day 05: Leave for Khimsar
- Day 06: Leave for Jodhpur
- Day 07: Explore Jodhpur
- Day 08: Leave for Udaipur
- Day 09: Udaipur Sightseeing
- Day 10: Leave for Dungarpur
- Day 11: Dungarpur sightseeing
- Day 12: Visit Ahmedabad
- Day 13: Ahmedabad Sightseeing
- Day 14: Flight to Delhi – Departure
- Tour Ends
Royal Rajasthan with Delhi & Ahmedabad
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament House, the President's House, Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. A rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
- Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
- Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple
*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day 03: Delhi - Shekhawati (258 km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After your breakfast at hotel, you will leave for Shekhawati. On arrival at Shekhawati, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Take a stroll in the local market alleys. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 04: Shekhawati
Have your breakfast and leave for Shekhawati sightseeing. Shekhawati sightseeing includes two major places that is Mandwa and Nawalgarh in which you will visit the Mandawa Fort. After sightseeing, return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 05: Shekhawati - Khimsar (200 Km, 2 to 3 hrs)
After your breakfast at hotel, you will leave for Khimsar. Once you reach Khimsar, you will be transferred to the hotel. Take some rest and leave for Khimsar sightseeing which includes Khimsar Fort and Sand Dunes Village. Return back to the hotel and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 06: Khimsar- Jodhpur (100 Km, 2 to 3 hrs)
Have your breakfast at the hotel and then drive will be towards Jodhpur. Once you reach Jodhpur, you will be transferred to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 07: Jodhpur
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for Jodhpur sightseeing. The places you will visit are Mehrangarh Fort Museum, Phool Mahal, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Mandore Gardens. Return back to the hotel and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 08: Jodhpur - Udaipur ( 258 km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Udaipur. On arrival at Shekhawati, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 09: Udaipur Sightseeing
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit to the City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city. Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Vishnu. The largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fatah Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure and excursion to temples of Nagada and Eklingji.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace for sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day 10: Udaipur - Dungarpur (103 km, 1 to 2 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Dungarpur. On arrival at Dungarpur, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 11: Dungarpur
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will visit Dungarpur attractions, such as Juna Mahal, Government Museum, Udai Bilas Palace, Badal Mahal, Dev Somnath Temple, Gaib Sagar, Ek Thambiya Mahal and Fatehgarhi. Return back to the hotel and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 12: Dungarpur - Ahmedabad (172 Km, 3 to 4 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 13: Ahmedabad
After your breakfast at hotel, you will go for Ahmedabad sightseeing. You will see Bhadra Fort, Teen Darwaza, Dada Hari Vav, Kankaria Lake, Sabarmati Ashram and Akshardham Temple. Return back to the hotel and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 14: Ahmedabad - Delhi (By flight)
After the breakfast take a flight to Delhi and later catch your international flight to onward destination.
*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Royal Rajasthan with Delhi & Ahmedabad package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.