Regal Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan includes sightseeing in Mumbai, Maheshwar, Bhopal, Orchha, Gwalior, Agra, Jaipur and Delhi.This package is designed in the itinerary of 13 Nights & 14 Days. Have a look at the Suggested itinerary of this India Tour Packages.
- Day 01: Arrival at Mumbai
- Day 02: Mumbai to Maheshwa
- Day 03: Maheshwar
- Day 04: Maheshwar
- Day 05: Bhopal: Maheshwar to Bhopal
- Day 06: Bhopal:
- Day 07: Orchha: Bhopal to Orchha
- Day 08: Orchha:
- Day 09: Gwalior: Orchha to Gwalior
- Day 10: Agra: Gwalior to Agra
- Day 11: Jaipur: Agra to Jaipur
- Day 12: Jaipur:
- Day 13: Delhi: Jaipur to Delhi
- Day 14: Delhi – Departure
- Tour Ends
Regal Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan
Day-1: Arrival at Mumbai
Upon arrival at Mumbai, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. The major tourist attractions covered by will be Bandra Fort, Prince of Wales Museum, The Gateway of India. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
- Bandra Fort- also known as Castelo da Aguada, a place of fresh water
- Prince of Wales Museum- Also known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya is the main museum in Mumbai
- Gateway of India – The stone archway designed in the 16th century in Gujarati style and also been referred to as the Taj Mahal of Mumbai.
Day 02: Mumbai - Maheshwar ( 515 Km, 7 to 8 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Maheshwar. On arrival in Maheshwar, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Maheshwar
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to see Maheshwar, which is one of the oldest towns in India situated on the north bank of Narmada River. Ek Mukhi Datta Temple is famous in this location. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 04: Maheshwar
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to see Maheshwar for local tour. You can visit the markets to shop handloom woven fabrics. Spend time relaxing and overnight stay will be in hotel at Maheshwar. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 05: Maheshwar - Bhopal ( 288 km, 5 to 6 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Bhopal. On arrival in Bhopal, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06: Bhopal:
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will see beautiful places in the capital of Madhya Pradesh which is popularly known as the "City of Lakes". You will visit the Upper Lake, Kalika Mandir, Museum of Natural History, Kewra Dam, Kanha Towers, Van Vihar National Park and New Market for shopping. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 07: Bhopal - Orchha ( 352 km, 6 to 7 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Orchha. On arrival in Orchha, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 08: Orchha
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will visit Orchha, which is located near the banks of River Betwa this town appears to be frozen in its medieval times. Visit Fort Complex that has Raj Mahal, Jehangir Mahal and Rai Parveen Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 09: Orchha - Gwalior ( 119 Km, 3 to 4 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Gwalior. On arrival in Orchha, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. You will visit Gwalior Fort, Teli ka mandir and many more. After sightseeing, return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 10: Gwalior to Agra ( 120 Km, 2 to 3 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Agra. On arrival, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Later, you will proceed for the city tour of Agra and you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Taj Mahal – One of the Seven Wonders of the world
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Evening is free for independent activities, you can utilize this time for shopping the famous Agra marble handicrafts as well as rugs and carpets that are available in abundance.
*Please note- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Day 11: Agra -Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur (236 km, 4 to 5 hours)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jaipur via Fatehpur sikri, the Deserted capital of the mughal emperor Akbar, and the shrine of the Sufi Saint Salim Chisti. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 12: Jaipur:
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day 13: Jaipur - Delhi ( 273 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
Take breakfast at the hotel and leave for Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. After lunch, proceed for the half-day city tour of Old Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. A rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
- Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day 14: Delhi
Finish your breakfast and transfer to the airport/Railway Station for your onward destination.
*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Regal Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.