Explore Rajasthan with Delhi & Varanasi includes sightseeing in Delhi, Bundi, Kota, Udaipur, Siyana, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi. This package is designed in the itinerary of 17 Nights & 18 Days. Have a look at the Suggested itinerary of this India Tour Packages.
- Day 01: Arrival at delhi
- Day 02: Explore Delhi
- Day 03: Train to Kota.
- Day 04: Leave for Udaipur
- Day 05: Explore Udaipur
- Day 06: Leave for Siana
- Day 07: Explore Siana
- Day 08: Leave for Jodhpur
- Day 09: Leave for Pushkar
- Day 10: Explore Pushkar
- Day 11: Leave for Jaipur
- Day 12: Explore Jaipur
- Day 13: Leave for Agra
- Day 14: Leave for Khajuraho
- Day 15: Leave for Varanasi
- Day 16: Explore Varanasi
- Day 17: Leave for Delhi
- Day 18: Leave from Delhi
- Tour Ends
Explore Rajasthan with Delhi & Varanasi
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city for driving past the Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House and Raj Ghat. On the next day, you can visit monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and many more.
Day-2: Delhi - Bundi ( Overnight train)
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament House, the President's House, Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. Later in night taken a train to Bundi. On arrival at Bundi, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
- Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple
*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day 03: Bundi - Kota ( 59 km, 1 hour)
After taking early morning breakfast, you will proceed to see Taragarh fort, Sukh Mahal and many more. Later leave for Kota and check in to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Kota - Udaipur ( 287 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After early morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed to explore Kota. Visit attractions in Kota that include kansua temple, Kishore Sagar, Jag Mandir and Chambal garden. Later in afternoon, leave for Udaipur and check in to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Udaipur
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit to the City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city. Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Vishnu. The largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fatah Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure and excursion to temples of Nagada and Eklingji.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace for sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day 06: Udaipur - Siyana ( 170 km, 3 to 4 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Siyana. On arrival at Siyana, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 07: Siyana
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave to discover another city, Siyana. It is a small hamlet situated in south western region of Rajasthan. You can visit the picturesque ravine in the sand dunes. Return to the hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 08: Siyana - Jodhpur ( 182 Km, 3 to 4 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Jodhpur. On arrival at Jodhpur, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Later visit various places such as Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada and Mandore gardens. Return to the hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day 09: Jodhpur - Pushkar ( 186 Km, 3 to 4 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Pushkar. On arrival at Pushkar, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 10: Pushkar
After morning breakfast leave to discover Pushkar. Visit various tourist attractions such as Brahma temple, Pushkar lake and enjoy the famous Pushkar fair. Involve in various activities such as camel race, dance etc at the fair. Return to the hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day 11: Pushkar - Jaipur (143 Km, 2 to 3 hrs)
After taking breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. On arrival in jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Later Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food. Return to the hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day 12: Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day 13: Jaipur - Agra (234 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After early morning breakfast at the hotel, leave for Agra and on arrival our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Later visit Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) during sunset.
*Please note- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Day 14: Agra - Khajuraho ( 439 Km, 7 to 8 hrs)
After early morning breakfast leave for Khajuraho. On arrival at Khajuraho, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After lunch, visit the world famous Jain and Hindu temples of Khajuraho that are abundantly engraved from red sandstone. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 15: Khajuraho - Varanasi ( 391 Km, 7 to 8 hrs)
Take breakfast at the hotel, drive to Varanasi. On arrival in Varanasi, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 16: Varanasi
Early morning leave for a boat excursion on River Ganges to see the bathing ghats and cremation site. This afternoon, you will also visit Sarnath. Take a glimpse of the ruins, the famous Stupa, Buddhist Temple and the museum. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 17: Varanasi - Delhi ( By flight)
After breakfast at hotel in Varanasi, leave for Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay, if you do not have flight on the same day. In case, you have flight next day, we will provide you drop at the airport for onward destination
Day 18: Delhi
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and leave for the airport.
*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Explore Rajasthan with Delhi & Varanasi package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.