Explore the amazing tourist attractions with 9 Nights -10 Days: Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho and Varanasi from Feast India Tours. You will visit Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho, and Varanasi in this Golden Triangle Tour. The tourist attractions will be Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Kashi Vishwanath temple, Akshardham Temple and many more.
- Day:1- Delhi arrival
- Day:2- Delhi Sightseeing
- Day:3- Travel to Jaipur
- Day:4- Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day:5- Travel and explore Agra
- Day:6- Continue exploring Agra and Departure to Khajuraho ( Overnight Train )
- Day:7- Explore Khajuraho
- Day:8- Travel and explore Varanasi
- Day:9- Continue exploring Varanasi
- Day:10- Delhi Departure
- Tour Ends
Day- 1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities, as you can freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. Optional- In case, you arrive in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city as you can enjoy rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day-2: Delhi Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Akshardham Temple and Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
- Red Fort- built by Shah Jahan in the 16th century that is considered to be the zenith of Mughal creativity.
- Qutab Minar- 2nd tallest Minar in India, which is made of red sandstone and marble. It has 379 steps and is 237.8 feet tall.
- Jama Masjid- India’s oldest and largest mosque. The courtyard of this mosque can hold up to twenty-five thousand worshippers.
- Akshardham Temple- One of the most important religious sites in Delhi, which has claimed to fame for its piety and spirituality.
Have breakfast at the hotel then our representative will drive you to Jaipur. After reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel. In the evening, you will go to Chokhi Dhani to enjoy Rajasthani food and folk dance. Return to the hotel for peaceful overnight stay.
Day: 4- Jaipur Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Wind
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day: 5- Jaipur - Agra ( 236 km, 4 to 5 hrs )
After having early morning breakfast, you will leave for Agra. En Route, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri - the deserted capital of the mughal emperor Akbar. Again you will leave for Agra then check-in the hotel for short-relax. Later in the evening you will visit Taj Mahal and return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please Note:- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday's.
Day-6: Agra Sightseeing and Khajuraho Departure ( Overnight Train )
Visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Agra and you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb (Baby Taj). In the evening you can go for shopping, as Agra is famous for carpets, rungs as well as marble handicrafts. Later our company representative will transfer you to the Agra railway station to catch the train to Khajuraho. Overnight in the train.
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) during sunrise.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
Day: 7- Explore Khajuraho
Upon arrival at Khajuraho railway station, you will drive towards hotel. After having breakfast and short relax at the hotel, you will leave to visit the Eastern and Western temples, which were built between 950 and 1050 A.D. In total of 85 temples, only 22 are still existing and are regarded as world's arty wonders. You will see various erotic and artistic sculptures in these temple. Return to your hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 8- Khajuraho - Varanasi ( By flight )
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will leave for Khajuraho airport to board your flight to Varanasi. After reaching this place, you will drive towards your hotel and check-in for short relax. Later you will go for half-day excursion to Sarnath, which is located 10 kms away from Varanasi. It is a Buddhist pilgrimage center, where lord Buddha had given his first sermon after achieving enlightenment. Return to the hotel for peaceful overnight stay.
Day:9- Continue exploring Varanasi
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will go for boat ride in the holy river Ganges. You can also walk through the narrow alleys in this holy city. Later, you will visit one of the most sacred temples, which is known as Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Later in the evening you can go to the banks of Ganges river, where Aarti (prayer) is performed. Return to your hotel for peaceful overnight stay.
Day: 10- Varanasi - Delhi ( By Flight )
Have breakfast at the hotel then will leave for Varanasi airport to board your flight for Delhi and after reaching Delhi airport, you will catch your flight to next destination/home.*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho and Varanasi to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.