Feast India Tours is offering this wonderful 12 Nights -13 Days: Golden Triangle Tour with Rajasthan to explore major tourist attractions in Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur and Agra. You will visit major places of interest like Taj Mahal, Red Fort, City Palace, Qutub Minar and many more. Book this Golden Triangle tour package online through us and have a wonderful time in India.
- Day:1- Delhi arrival
- Day:2- Delhi Sightseeing
- Day-3: Travel and Explore Mandawa
- Day-4: Travel and Explore Bikaner
- Day-5: Travel and Explore Jaisalmer
- Day-6: Continue Exploring Jaisalmer
- Day-7:Travel and Explore Jodhpur
- Day-8: Travel to Udaipur
- Day-9: Udaipur sightseeing
- Day:10- Travel to Jaipur
- Day-11: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day-12: Travel and Explore Agra
- Day-13: Explore Agra and Travel to Delhi
- Tour Ends
Day:1- Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities, as you can freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. Optional- In case, you arrive in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city as you can enjoy rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day-2: Delhi Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Akshardham Temple and Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
- Red Fort- built by Shah Jahan in the 16th century that is considered to be the zenith of Mughal creativity.
- Qutab Minar- 2nd tallest Minar in India, which is made of red sandstone and marble. It has 379 steps and is 237.8 feet tall.
- Jama Masjid- India’s oldest and largest mosque. The courtyard of this mosque can hold up to twenty-five thousand worshippers.
- Akshardham Temple- One of the most important religious sites in Delhi, which has claimed to fame for its piety and spirituality.
Day-3: Delhi - Mandawa ( 256 km, 4 to 5 hrs )
Have your breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Mandawa. After reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go half-day sightseeing wherein you will visit Mandawa Fort, Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli and Murmuria Haveli. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Mandawa Fort- Founded in the 18th century and famous for amazing mirror work and exquisite carvings
- Hanuman Prasad Goenka- Famous haveli that depicts various Hindu gods
- Murmuria Haveli- Popular haveli using the theme blending the West culture with East
Day-4: Mandawa- Bikaner ( 194 Km, 3 to 4 hrs )
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Bikaner. After reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go half-day sightseeing wherein you will visit Junagarh fort, Bandeshwar temple and Gajner palace. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Junagarh Fort- Built by Maharaja Rai Singh in 1594 and depicts Rajput, Gujarati and Mughal style of architecture
- Bandeshwar Temple- Famous temple for art, wall paintings and beautiful interiors
- Gajner Palace- Constructed by Maharaja Ganga Singh in red sandstone
Day-5: Bikaner- Jaisalmer ( 329 Km, 4 to 5 hrs )
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Jaisalmer (Golden City of India) and after reaching this place check-in the hotel for relax. Later you will go for sightseeing wherein you will visit Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh, and Patwon-Ki-Haveli. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Jaisalmer Fort- Prominently called as Golden Fort in the year 1156 AD and acknowledged as one of the largest forts in India
- Bada Bagh- Beautiful garden serving as memorial and ideal place to visit during sunset & sunrise
- Patwon-Ki-Haveli- Massive five-storied building made up of yellow sandstone and reflects the cultural value of this city
Day-6: Continue sightseeing in Jaisalmer
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Sam Sand dunes that is famous for desert safari. You can enjoy these sand dunes along with the camel races, folk dances, cultural music around the bon- fire. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day-7: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur ( 307 km, 4 to 5 hrs )
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will proceed towards Jodhpur (Blue City) and after reaching this place check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing wherein you will visit Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Jaswant Thada- Built in the year 1899, memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh and has intricate carvings with an enchanting marble construction
- Mehrangarh Fort-This fort was built in 1459 AD and style of architecture is splendid
- Umaid Bhawan Palace- Built in 1943 and has 347-roomed massive palace that is named among the largest private residences in the world
Day-8: Jodhpur - Udaipur ( 263 km, 4 to 5 hrs )
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Udaipur and after reaching this city, you will check- in the hotel for short relax. Later in the evening, you will enjoy boat ride in the Pichola lake as well as the sunset. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day-9: Udaipur sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit to the City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city. Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Vishnu. The largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fateh Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure. Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace for sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Albert Hall Museum- This museum is located in Ram Niwas garden and has a rich and big collection of artifacts such as colorful crystal works, metal sculptures, stones, carpets and paintings.
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) during sunrise.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
Day-10: Udaipur - Jaipur ( 419km, 5 to 6 hrs )
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jaipur. En Route, you will visit Chittorgarh Fort that is one of the largest forts in India. Later you will again drive towards Jaipur and after reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel. In the evening, you will go to Chokhi Dhani to enjoy Rajasthani food and folk dance. Return to the hotel for peaceful overnight stay
Day-11: Jaipur Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
Day-12: Jaipur - Agra ( 236 km, 4 to 5 hrs )
After having early morning breakfast, you will leave for Agra. En Route, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri - the deserted capital of the mughal emperor Akbar. Again you will leave for Agra then check-in the hotel for short-relax. Later in the evening you will visit Taj Mahal and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day-13: Agra - Delhi (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Agra and you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb (Baby Taj). Later our company representative will drive you to Delhi airport to catch the flight for your next destination/home.