Book this 7 Nights - 8 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur package from Feast India Tours and visit Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur. This Golden Triangle Tour permits you to visit tourist attractions like Red Fort, Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, India Gate and many more.
- Day:1- Delhi arrival
- Day:2- Delhi Sightseeing
- Day:3-Travel to Agra & Discover Agra
- Day:4-Travel to Jaipur
- Day:5-Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day:6- Travel to Udaipur
- Day:7- Udaipur Sightseeing
- Day:8- Delhi - Departure (By Flight)
- Tour Ends
Day- 1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities, as you can freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. Optional- In case, you arrive in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city as you can enjoy rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day-2: Delhi Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Akshardham Temple and Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
- Red Fort- built by Shah Jahan in the 16th century that is considered to be the zenith of Mughal creativity.
- Qutab Minar- 2nd tallest Minar in India, which is made of red sandstone and marble. It has 379 steps and is 237.8 feet tall.
- Jama Masjid- India’s oldest and largest mosque. The courtyard of this mosque can hold up to twenty-five thousand worshippers.
- Akshardham Temple- One of the most important religious sites in Delhi, which has claimed to fame for its piety and spirituality.
Day-3: Delhi - Agra (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Agra in Uttar Pradesh. On arrival in Agra, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After that, you will do the sightseeing wherein you will visit Agra Fort, Itmad- ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening and see the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
- Evening is free for independent activities, you can utilize this time for shopping the famous Agra marble handicrafts as well as rugs and carpets that are available in abundance.
Day: 4- Agra - Jaipur ( 235 Km - 4 to 5 hours )
If interested, you can visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. After taking breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. En route, visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food.
Day: 5- Jaipur full-day sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day : 6- Jaipur - Udaipur ( 419 Km, 6 to 7 hrs)
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jaipur. En Route, you will visit Chittorgarh Fort that is one of the largest forts in India. Later you will again drive towards Jaipur and after reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel. In the evening, you will go to Chokhi Dhani to enjoy Rajasthani food and folk dance. Return to the hotel for peaceful overnight stay
Day: 7 - Udaipur Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit to the City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city. Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Vishnu. The largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fateh Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace for sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day: 8- Delhi Departure ( By Flight )
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Udaipur airport to board your flight for Delhi and after reaching that place catch your international flight for next destination/home. *Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.