Book online this 7 Nights -8 days Golden Triangle Tour With Mumbai to explore major tourist attractions in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. You will visit places of interest like Bandra fort, Elephanta Caves, Taj Mahal, City Palace and many more. Feast India Tours is the best tour and travel company to enjoy Golden Triangle Tours in this beautiful country.
- Day:1- Arrival at Mumbai
- Day:2- Mumbai full day Sightseeing
- Day:3-Travel to Delhi & explore Delhi
- Day:4- Continue exploring Delhi
- Day:5-Travel to Jaipur
- Day:6- Jaipur full day Sightseeing
- Day:7- Travel to Agra
- Day:8- Agra sightseeing and Delhi Departure
- Tour Ends
Day-1: Arrival at Mumbai
Upon arrival at Mumbai, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax as rest of the day is free for independent activities. Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Day-2: Mumbai full day sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will leave for full-day sightseeing wherein you will visit Bandra fort, Prince of Wales museum, Gateway of India and Elephanta caves. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Bandra fort- Also known as Castella de Aguada, this fort has marvelous scenery during sunrise and sunset
- Prince of Wales museum- Built in the year 1904, this mid-Victorian Gothic style building comprises of famous sculpture, art, paintings and other antics
- Gateway of India- Built in 1911 to honor the visit of Queen Mary and King George V and was designed by George Wikket
- Elephanta caves- Located 10 Kms, away from the Gateway of India. These caves comprise of temples that are carved from the rock that dates back to 7th century
Day 3: Mumbai - Delhi ( By flight) and old Delhi sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will leave for Mumbai airport, as you will board your flight to Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Later in the afternoon, you will leave for old Delhi sightseeing wherein you will visit Red Fort, Qutab Minar and Jama Masjid. Later in the evening you will take a rickshaw ride in the busy bazaars of Chandni Chowk and also tour Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Red Fort- built by Shah Jahan in the 16th century that is considered to be the zenith of Mughal creativity.
- Qutab Minar- 2nd tallest Minar in India, which is made of red sandstone and marble. It has 379 steps and is 237.8 feet tall.
- Jama Masjid- India’s oldest and largest mosque. The courtyard of this mosque can hold up to twenty-five thousand worshippers.
Day 4: New Delhi full day sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will leave for full day sightseeing of New Delhi wherein you will visit India Gate, Parliament house, President's House, Lotus Temple and Akshardham Temple. Return to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day-5: Delhi - Jaipur ( 273 km, 5 to 6 hrs)
Have breakfast at the hotel then our representative will drive you to Jaipur. After reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel. In the evening, you will go to Chokhi Dhani to enjoy Rajasthani food and folk dance. Return to the hotel for peaceful overnight stay
Day-6: Jaipur Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Albert Hall Museum- This museum is located in Ram Niwas garden and has a rich and big collection of artifacts such as colorful crystal works, metal sculptures, stones, carpets and paintings.
Day-7: Jaipur - Agra ( 236 km, 4 to 5 hrs )
After having early morning breakfast, you will leave for Agra. En Route, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri - the deserted capital of the mughal emperor Akbar. Again you will leave for Agra then check-in the hotel for short-relax. Later in the evening you will visit Taj Mahal and return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please Note:- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday's.
Day-8: Agra - Delhi (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Agra and you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb (Baby Taj). Later our company representative will drive you to Delhi airport to catch the flight for your next destination/home.
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) during sunrise.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)