Heritage of Rajasthan with Golden Triangle includes sightseeing in Delhi, Shekhawati, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bundi, Jaipur, and Agra. This package is designed in the itinerary of 18 Nights & 19 Days. Have a look at the Suggested itinerary of this Golden Triangle Tour Package.
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Travel to Shekhawati
- Day 03: Shekhawati Sightseeing
- Day 04: Drive to Bikaner
- Day 05: Head towards Jaisalmer
- Day 06: Jaisalmer- Explore city
- Day 07: Depart for Jodhpur
- Day 08: Jodhpur- Day sightseeing
- Day 09: Drive to Udaipur
- Day 10: Udaipur- City tour
- Day 11: Travel to Bundi
- Day 12: Bundi- Full day sightseeing
- Day 13: Travel to Pushkar and sightseeing
- Day 14: Travel to Jaipur
- Day 15: Jaipur- Sightseeing
- Day 14: Jaipur- Continue Exploring
- Day 16: Travel to Agra
- Day 17: Agra – Sightseeing and depart for Delhi
- Day 18: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 19: Delhi – Departure
- Tour Ends
Heritage of Rajasthan with Golden Triangle
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
- Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
- Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple
*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day 02: Delhi - Shekhawati (260 km, 4 to 5 hrs)
Have your breakfast in hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, and a drive past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, the President's House, Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening depart for Shekhawati. On arrival at Shekhawati, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Shekhawati
Have your breakfast in hotel and proceed for the full day sightseeing at Shekhawati. You can explore naturally decorated villages over here with beautiful landscapes and picturesque. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 04: Shekhawati - Bikaner (207 km, 3 to 4 hrs)
Have your breakfast at the hotel and leave for Bikaner. On arrival at Bikaner, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. You can witness the beautiful temples, mosque and palaces over here. Joramal temple and Har mandir are two popular destinations to visit here. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 05: Bikaner- Jaisalmer (346 km, 4 to 5 hrs)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and start for Jaisalmer. On arrival, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Leisure time at hotel in Jaisalmer and overnight stay.
Day 06: Jaisalmer
Have your breakfast in hotel and proceed for the full day sightseeing of forts and Bazaars over here. You can find an ethnic and colorful collection of jewelry and clothes here. Havelis at this place are a monument to watch as you can witness the ancient carvings done on them. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 07: Jaisalmer -Jodhpur (293 Km, 5 to 6 hrs)
Have your breakfast at the hotel and leave for Jodhpur. On arrival, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Leisure time at hotel in Jodhpur and overnight stay.
Day 08: Jodhpur
Have your breakfast in hotel and proceed for the full day sightseeing of Jodhpur and visit Meharangarh Fort situated on the sandstone hill and also visit Phool Mahal, Moti Mahal and Umaid bhawan palace. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 09: Jodhpur -Udaipur (257 km, 4 to 5 hrs)
Have your morning breakfast and leave for Udaipur. On arrival in Udaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. In evening, sightseeing tour of the breathtaking royal buildings around the Lake Pichola in boat. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 10: Udaipur
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit to the City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city. Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Vishnu. The largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fatah Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure and excursion to temples of Nagada and Eklingji.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace for sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day 11: Udaipur - Bundi (268 km, 4 hrs)
Have your morning breakfast and leave for Bundi. On midway to Bundi, you will visit Chittorgarh Fort which is acknowledged as the largest fort of India. On arrival, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12: Bundi
Have your breakfast in hotel and proceed for the full day sightseeing of Bundi, which is a small place rising from a narrow gorge. You can view the beautiful natural surroundings over here and popular palace which is beautifully constructed with several intricate paintings on it. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 13: Bundi - Pushkar ( 216 km, 4 to 5 hrs)
Have your morning breakfast and leave for Pushkar. On arrival in Pushkar, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Later you will see the places in Pushkar, which is a pilgrimage center for Hindus and Land of Lord Brahma. The only Brahma Temple of the world and Pushkar Lake are worth a visit. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 14: Pushkar -Jaipur ( 143 Km, 2 to3 4 hrs)
Have your morning breakfast and leave for Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Later on Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 15: Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
Day 16:- Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur which includes Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden, Birla Temple and in evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 17: Jaipur - Abhaneri Step Well - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Agra and visit AbIhaneri Step Well on the way along with Fatehpur sikri, the Deserted capital of the mughal emperor Akbar, and the shrine of the Sufi Saint Salim Chisti. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 18: Agra
Visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Agra and you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb (Baby Taj). Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) during sunrise.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Evening is free for independent activities, you can utilize this time for shopping the famous Agra marble handicrafts as well as rugs and carpets that are available in abundance.
Day 19: Agra - Delhi (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Have Breakfast and leave for to Delhi for your onward flight back home.
*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle with Varanasi package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.