Ambassadors of the earlier times are known to be extremely durable. The car had everything when launched-maximum space and comfort, solid and sturdy body, good looks and rear wheel drive with robust mechanicals. These core values of ambassador still stand today primarily due to its seat comfort and legroom due to its unique bodyshell design, which has transported countless Indian generations since independence, the past 51 years.
Turbocharged intercooled 1817 cc isuzu engine with 71PS @ 4800rpm Power and 134Nm @ 2250rpm Torque, fitted with 4 cylinder OHC mechanism combined with a 5-speed gearbox with remote shift mechanism.
- Improved sealing in chain tensioner locating hole to better engine sealing.
- Air cleaner mounting bracket for trouble free life and durability.
- New style PU Steering wheel.
- The rod end design modified to ensure standard articulation torque.
- Introducing higher grade grease system for Heavy duty cycle.
Ambassador Photo Gallery